addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Cowboys' NYC Hardcore Fans Message Board › Good riddance to bad rubbish

Good riddance to bad rubbish

A former member
Post #: 1
I have yet to come to a meetup due to schedule problems, but this is something I feel strongly about. Get rid of that piece of trash and the team will rally around the team (I used that word twice since TO doesn't seem to understand what it means). Yeah, I cheered when he would catch a ball in the end zone and Dallas would pull ahead of its opponent, but Austin and Crayton are so much better than TO. They may not have his numbers, but they have something he doesn't have, which is the ability to be a team player. Plus, combined they don't even drop as many balls as TO. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
charles g w.
user 8547238
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Currently,they have not signed a playmaker(which I still believe we need...pls dont say roy williams)?
David
user 7492303
Danbury, CT
Post #: 5
TO did a lot for the Cowboys, but it was time for him to leave and his skills are diminishing. It's just a shame he got that large contract renewal when he did. I actually think that was part of the reason he began to feel he could speak out without consequence. He probably figured he would be retired by the time his contract was over and didn't think Jerry had the guts to cut him. Obviously, he was wrong.

btw, the Cowboy have several playmakers. Witten, Barber, Felix, Romo, and yes, Roy Williams. You tie them all together and you're going to have a lot of good plays. In my opinion, between Felix, Witten, and Marty B, the Cowboys are going to be hell to stop. (providing they remain health, especially the offensive line)