Drupal is the world’s leading open source enterprise content management system (ECMS). Many of the world’s top brands are leveraging Drupal to build advanced, engaging sites at a fraction of the cost of traditional ECMS. While Drupal is free and open source, there is a significant learning curve to unleashing its power. Let’s solve that problem!
Curious about how Drupal works? Looking to build more engaging websites? This free workshop is for you. In just 3 hours we will walk you through how to build a Drupal site from the ground up including:
- Installing and extending Drupal
- Managing content, navigation and taxonomy
- Managing users and permissions
- Managing page layouts and themes
- Introduction to advanced concepts
The course is a mix of lecture and hands on demos. So bring your laptop if you would like to follow along with your own site. By the end of the course you will be familiar with fundamental Drupal concepts used in building any web site.
Who should attend:
- Enterprise webmasters looking for a more progressive web platform without the high cost of traditional ECMSs
- Sales and marketing managers looking for better ways to build brand, generate sales and engage and retain customers
- SMB owners looking to build an industry leading web presence
- Non-profit managers looking to modernize their website to best engage constituents, build community and drive contributions
- Anyone in publishing, entertainment, education, government or any other industries who can benefit from advanced engagement driven websites
- Students looking to break into the ultra-hot Drupal market
The meetup is part of the next Drupal Global Training Day.