Dallas Drupal Users Group Message Board › Drupal Developer - Telecommute Contract
|J Lance T.||
Drupal 7 Developer
I am reaching out to you to see if you will recommend or refer any Qualified Drupal Developers.
Referrals paid for placed candidates, minimum 90 day placement.
CLIENT: IT Services Company
DURATION: long term Contract or CTH
Pay: W2 OR 1099
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Online retailer has an existing e-commerce website, PLATFORM BUILT ON DRUPAL 7.
Here’s a bullet list of my minimum expectations for an “experienced” Drupal developer:
1. They can get a working version of core Drupal running on their local computer on day 1
2. They can get a working development environment (Netbeans, Eclipse, whatever..) running on their local computer on day 1.
3. They can get a working version of the Drupal environment running on their local computer by day 2. (Assumes we have given them all the system access they’ll need to make it work)
4. They understand concepts of code management (branching, merging, etc.). Preferably with Git rather than SVN or CVS.
5. They are familiar with Drush (command line shell and scripting interface for Drupal).
6. They have general familiarity with MySql and accessing/managing it through command line or shell.
7. They have built their own custom Drupal module of some sort.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate is SR Drupal 7 programmer, Customized Modules, Drupal Core, e-commerce
If interested, OR KNOW ANYONE, please attach a resume and salary requirements.
Thank you ahead of time for your prompt reply.
Please contact us at our Office: 972-239-6055 or toll free at 866-506-6055.
We will hold your resume and keep your contact info confidential until we have the chance to speak.
This insures we do not double submit your resume.
J Lance Tison - Progressive IT, Inc.
Office: 972-239-6055 Ext.12 or toll free at 866-506-6055