Dallas Drupal Users Group Message Board › Sr. Web UX Designer Role
|A former member||
Sr. Web UX Designer
Enjoy taking complex concepts and designing simplified experiences that delight users, and know when to use a pen and paper, low-fi wireframes or other means to get your point across. You are able to create and identify taxonomies, interaction patterns, and personas; and identify use cases, document and articulate them throughout the software development lifecycle.
Pay: Highly competitive pay and benefits
Position: Direct Hire or Contract-for-hire-UX Designer
● Page layout skills
● Ability to generate HTML CSS
● Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Wordpress
• Knowledge of experience maps, system maps, concept maps, application structure diagrams, wireframes and wireflows, and use case and persona development
• Understanding rapid prototyping techniques
• Solid understanding of front-end, back-end, and the software development life cycle (no coding required)
• Experience with tools: PHP, Laravel, Axure, Balsamiq, Angular, SketchFlow, Visio, Omnigraffle, Keynote, Framer, Adobe Muse, etc.
• Portfolio of sample designs, including annotated wireframes, flowcharts, concept maps, and any other relevant prototyping materials
Please send your resumes and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org 214-616-1262