Dallas PHP Message Board › SR. PHP WEB DEVELOPERS NEEDED ASAP! - Dallas, TX

SR. PHP WEB DEVELOPERS NEEDED ASAP! - Dallas, TX

Whitney S.
WSumrall
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
We are looking for 2-3 PHP Sr. Developers to work for a growing eCommerce company in Dallas on a current team of 10 developers! Duties will include custom development within a Symfony MVC style framework building call center applications, in-store POS shopping cart apps, web development, and many other eCommerce based applications and modules! Do you love working with bleeding edge technologies and new challenges every day? If so, this is the place to be!

Technologies being used in the environment are:

• PHP 5 utilizing Symfony Framework, Versions 1.0 and 1.4
• PostgreSQL Databases
• Subversion
• XML
• E-Commerce Development
• Google Application Development
• AJAX
• Linux OS
• HTML/ CSS

Bottom line is, these guys are good at what they do and they also have received some cool awards like “Tech Titans Fastest-Growing High-Tech” companies list and “Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 List”. Company has a flexible work environment once acclimated to the processes and systems and will allow work from home opportunities during the week. They offer all of the benefits you will need and pay some really large bonuses as well (and they actually pay them!) – sounds good to me

Positions will be interviewing over the next 2 weeks so APPLY TODAY! If you are sitting here reading this and questioning whether or not you should, THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULD! Feel free to email me at whayes@idr-inc.com or call me at 214-302-5010 ext 501 or apply online at our website at www.idr-inc.com or click on the following link to apply for this position: http://www.idr-inc.co...­

These positions are going very quickly and will be hiring ASAP!!!!! Contact Will with IDR @ 214-302-5010 ext 501 or email me your most up to date resume: whayes@idr-inc.com! I look forward to assisting you with your new career!

**Please note: We are targeting local Dallas residents for this opening! This position is SENIOR LEVEL and paying between $75,000 – $90,000 per year + Benefits + Bonus** Final pay depends on experience and if you can get the job done!

**NOT INTERESTED OR ON THE MARKET – Do your buddies a good deed and help them get back to work by referring them this posting – Please make sure they notify me of where they got this information and I will be more than happy to reward you with a $1,000 cash referral bonus!!!**

www.idr-inc.com