addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Need a PHP/MySQL developer for a small project

Need a PHP/MySQL developer for a small project

JeffClarke
user 14463278
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
I need some PHP/MySQL help in finishing a web project for a client. Basically, we need to have a secure Login and then display Order details for repair orders for the user logging in.

I can convert the data to MySql and manage the updates, just too new to PHP to create the web piece.

I live in Addison and work in Las Colinas - can meet for lunch in Las Colinas to discuss or after work in Addison. Can also pay for your time.

Thanks

Jeffrey