addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Need help with <input type=file>

Need help with <input type=file>

omc
el_quijote
Monterrey, MX
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm new to php (and html too) and I'm doing a php application for uploading images. My script works fine but I want to include some enhacements like a pre-veiw and cancel buttons.

I have declared in my form the tag:
<input type="file" name="uploadfile">

The method used to pass variables is POST but the variable
$_POST[uploadfile] is always empty. Can some one explain me what is happening?

El Quijote...
A former member
Post #: 50
A former member
Post #: 6
Put your html page and php code online so we can see. There are a lot of things can be the cause and without those pages, we're just guessing.