Dallas PHP Message Board › PHP Developer needed in Little Elm
|A former member||
This is a great chance to join a growing company. Position will be full time in the Little Elm area.
• Our client is looking for a PHP Developer to join their core team. The ideal person will become a long-term member of the team and the potential to go permanent.
• Advanced knowledge of PHP, object-oriented, & dynamic programming concepts
• Strong html & current CSS techniques (no tables)
• MySQL knowledge for storing, retrieving, & custom-querying data
• Medium to advanced knowledge of .htaccess & mod_rewrite
• Ability to adapt to multiple server admin systems - pldesk, cpanel, etc.
• Knowledge in Fireworks or Photoshop
• Basic knowledge of Linux & command-prompt manipulation
• All other knowledge of programming languages is a plus but not required (.net, aspx, etc).
Typical responsibilities & standard procedures will be as follows:
1. Receive .psd from graphics team
2. Slice into modern html & CSS using proper classes & ids
3. Implement PHP functionalities such as contact forms, user login/ logout, data storage & retrieval
4. Debug and improve speed and/or efficiency
5. Update when needed
SCREENING – Please send the answers to the following questions along with an updated resume in Word format (no PDF’s)
6. How many years of PHP experience do you have?
7. Do you have knowledge of any other programming languages?
8. When can you interview?
9. How many days/weeks’ notice would you need if hired?
10. What are your salary requirements? (Please list an hourly figure)
11. What is your work authorization?
**Please check my profile picture for contact information or e-mail me through this site.
Edited by User 18,103,141 on Aug 26, 2011 5:25 PM