Dallas PHP Message Board › PHP Developer needed-Contract to hire
Anyone looking to move to Austin? I have a great job opportunity for you. It is a contract to hire position.
Our client, located in south Austin, TX is in need of a PHP Developer to join their team. The right candidate will have 3-5 Years experience in Object Oriented Programming with PHP to include development with PHP 5. In addition, and framework experience is required with Zend Framework experience being the preference. This role will include Front End Development as well as some Middle-Tier / Backend programming experience, so experience at all levels is desired. You will be required to follow good code management practices, follow Continuous Integration Build processes, and participated in Agile Scrum related activities.
Required Skill Sets
* PHP 5 Development
* PHP Zend Framework
* Middle-tier/backend programming experience preferred
* Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns experience
* Web Services Development with PHP
* Create unit tests (PHPUnit Preferred)
* Code management practices using SVN
* Troubleshoot and provide support
* Participate in all Agile Scrum related activities