Dallas PHP Message Board › Contract-to-hire PHP Programmer Opportunity With Great Company in Colleyvill
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Contract-to-hire PHP Programmer Opportunity With Great Company in Colleyville, TX
Small and successful Telecom company looking for a sharp software developer with 2-4 years of experience. The developer will be engaged in the development and maintenance of different Enterprise level applications ranging from desktop CRM tools to Data Warehousing, E-commerce web sites and Web Services.
• Design, Develop, implement and maintain custom built software
• Provide support to the Operational team in troubleshooting and resolving operational errors and fallout.
• Take requirements from business and operational users and transform them into design documents
• Analyzing, maintaining and developing Software Systems including new and existing custom-database and Internet-related systems used to support business goals
• Analyzing user specifications for workability, completeness and business flow
• Participating in defining System Design, Architecture and Specifications
• Performing project and task estimation
• Performing Coding/Programming tasks to specification and in accordance with Development standards
• Documenting and coding Technical artifacts
• Developing test plans and participating in Code Testing to ensure workability, completeness, quality and best practices
• Researching and resolving Coding issues
• Participating in the design and development of databases and websites
• Assisting in mapping-out of system dependencies
• Assisting in the development of standards and deployment of applications
• Assisting in developing and running queries and reports
• Designing, researching and developing advanced technological applications and solutions
• Planning and/or leading System-Integration Testing
Must Haves Qualifications:
• 2-4 years of experience in developing Web based, Client/Server, Distributed architecture applications.
• Excellent proficiency with PHP
• Proficiency with SQL
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development
• Basic knowledge Unix/Linux shell
• Great coding skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong customer and team orientation
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Able to work independently and remotely with little guidance.
• Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science
Nice To Haves:
• Good knowledge of HTML, XML, XSLT etc.
• Swing (JFC) development experience
• knowledge of Web Services – SOAP, WSDL development, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS
• Good working knowledge of database development – preferably MySQL and Postgresql
• Experience with Java and Java EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JSF etc.) is a plus
What we offer:
• Company paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for employee and family.
• Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability
• 401K with Company match
• Paid vacation
• Direct Deposit
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
1) Do you have an updated Word copy of your resume?
2) What is your availability to start?
3) Are you open to contract-to-hire?
4) What is your current salary or pay rate?
5) Are you currently eligible to work for any employer in the US?
6) When is the best time to contact you and what # can you be reached at for this opportunity?
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Dallas IT Recruiter Guy