addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Lone Star PHP 2013 Ticket Giveaway

Lone Star PHP 2013 Ticket Giveaway

Chris C.
enygmadae
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 13
Thanks to the great folks at Github (one of our excellent sponsors for this year's event) we have two tickets to give away! All you need to do to be entered into the drawing is to post from your meetup account to this topic!

The deadline for entry is Thursday (06/20) by 5pm Central time - that'll give you a week to make plans if you're the winner! Only one entry will be counted per person, so multiple posts will all be consolidated. Winners will be notified through meetup (we don't want you guys posting email addresses) so be sure your contact info is up to date!

Good luck!
- The Lone Star PHP Organizers
James H.
user 98446132
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
I'm new to the meetup but I would love to have a chance to go.
Thanks!
Jeremy B.
user 10800748
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2
Pick me, pick me :-)
A former member
Post #: 3
Cool! Thanks Github for the chance at this!
A former member
Thank you GitHub.
Sean K.
user 98446422
Dallas, TX
hey hey!
Markie A.
user 57992492
Dallas, TX