addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › laravel?

laravel?

Matthew H.
user 8618139
Rowlett, TX
Post #: 1
I'm going to be creating a personal application for data aggregation. I'll be exposing it online via a REST service.

Since I don't want to spend a lot of my personal time implementing common application framework components, I've decided to use a framework. Since I intend to expose data via REST, I've been looking at frameworks that are easy to use and have full support for REST.

Are there some strong opinions on Laravel?
Doug J.
dugjohnson
Little Elm, TX
Post #: 4
You might want to touch base with the Laravel meetup group. http://www.meetup.com...­
In particular you could send email to Tanner Hearne at tanner DOT hearne AT gmail DOT com