Dallas PHP Message Board › Looking for PHP OOP Developers

Looking for PHP OOP Developers

Mangesh S.
user 130999932
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Hello, I'm a PHP developer and recently joined a company in the Dallas area located close to the Galleria. We're currently seeking 4 (that's right, FOUR) talented developers.

PHP is not a must, but OOP is. If you have both PHP and OOP experience, please get in touch with me and I can send you a job description.

My team consists of 1 architect, 2 php developers, 2 (.net developers that are learning php), 1 perl developer (that is learning php), 2 QA testers, 1 project manager, and 1 product manager. We all work together cohesively. I mentioned other languages because we care more about oop!

The team is very laid back and friendly. We have daily standups (and if you like coding/developing hopefully this will excite you). Our Manager is fantastic - he always goes to "bat" for us and makes sure there are no impediments so we can complete our work.

The company itself is great. We're doing well in terms of revenue and outlook.

Cheers!
Chuck S.
user 136612662
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
This sounds very interesting. Please check out my blog at www.csavino.com and the PHP/MySql demo I posted there. I would like to find out more about your opportunity.