addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas PHP Message Board › Why so many problems?

Why so many problems?

Jeff M.
jmatulevich
Justin, TX
Post #: 240
I am very very new to this and do not want to burden anyone with newb questions... Most things I can research the issues on the Internet. But i do have a major general question.

As my 1st ever project i built a small real flat MySQL database and a php front end... Probably 90% of the code i took from W3Schools and tweaked it to work for me. This was able to get me through the project. Keep in mind this was in PHP4.3 ... now moving to a PHP5.2 server on a different host some things do not function... I would like to "HIRE" someone for a couple hours to blow through some issues and allow me to stand over their shoulders to see how horrible of a job i did... :)

post me here if you got a couple of hours to kill and wanna get a few bucks. This is NOT a full project, just a little tweaking for a mess of a php.

It's amazing that one is so proud of his project until you get to the next one and see just how sloppy the 1st was done...

Jeff