Dallas PHP Message Board › Proposed "hang out" time for the group?

Proposed "hang out" time for the group?

Chris C.
enygmadae
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3
Meetings are fun and all, but I wonder how many out there would want to get together to do something like shoot some pool this weekend?

It doesn't have to be pool - just a thought off the top of my head. I know there's a nice Fox and the Hound up off of Central and Campbell that would be an easy meeting spot...plus, that would give those of us that couldn't make it to the meeting last night (or forgot *cough*) a chance to meet some of the other people in the group...

Any takers?
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm up for that. I didnt know there was a Fox and Hound there. I know there is one on Skillman and 635 though. Bring your game smile
A former member
Post #: 41
I played many hours of billiards in my old days. I've only been "hustled" once but it was certainly fun. Now, it's been several years, but I can still make a few good shots. Lately I've been having better luck at poker... :)

Fox and Hound tables are pretty good. D&B is another great place for fast tables.

Anyway... I'm game. Let me know when and where. If you want me to send a group email I will. But it looks like we might get enough folks just from this message thread....
Chris C.
enygmadae
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 4
Sounds like there might be a few takers on this....

A group email would be cool, just to get those who don't come to the boards that often.

I'd suggest we meet this Saturday night (12/11) around 7pm-ish at one of the suggested locations - either:

- the Fox & Hound off of Skillman
- the Fox & Hound off of Campbell
- the Dave & Busters on Walnut Hill

I don't really have a good feel for who is where, so other spots are open...
A former member
Post #: 5
Either of the Fox and Hounds would be fine with me. The one on Skillman is closer to me, but I am really not that particular. I just think they have awesome tables.
A former member
Post #: 42
http://php.meetup.com...­

The next time we do this, I'd like to recommend Dave and Busters ... also really good tables... and more things for my wife and her friends...

anyway... this Saturday I made it for the Fox & Hound near where our monthly meetings are.

See you saturday! (Want to play for beers?)
A former member
Post #: 6

See you saturday! (Want to play for beers?)

You're on.
A former member
Post #: 1
So how many people are coming. I'd like to meet some people here in this group. A real PHP that actually meets has been a long time coming! thought it would never happen.