Dallas PHP Message Board › Help with project

Help with project

A former member
Post #: 6
With limited funding, i'm looking for some help in a project. I need to provide a working demo to my employer.

I work for the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice - Parole Division - Pre-Revocation Task Force
I uses OpenOffice Calc to mantaine a database of offenders that are currently in-custody in the Dallas County Jail, going through the the Pre-Revocation process. There are anywhere between 600 to 800 offender that I try to track through this process.

I find that a web-base database using MySQL and PHP would benfit me and the officers that I work with, in help them with deadline dates that are required by TDCJ policy and state laws.

Example: Intial Interview dates, Court dates, Preliminary Hearing dates, Revocation Hearing dates, Board dates, Residental dates.

If anyone would like to take on alittle hobby or is willing to take alittle funding, please contact me:
jerry l.
webmasterintexas
Plano, TX
Post #: 8
I could help you if you still need it.
I really need something for my time, but I can be reasonable. I can have it for you by Friday, give me any other particulars, I will start on the framework from what you put in your post.
jerry l.
webmasterintexas
Plano, TX
Post #: 9
I could help you if you still need it.
I really need something for my time, but I can be reasonable. I can have it for you by Friday, give me any other particulars, I will start on the framework from what you put in your post.

Hey, I put together a real simple application, it is too late tonight for me to style it, but you can see the usability with the mysql database, and php coding. I would add your custom fields, and make it look like you want.
http://seointexas.com...­
jerry l.
webmasterintexas
Plano, TX
Post #: 10
http://seointexas.com/paroleDatabase/SimpleCMS/display.php­

I dont think my last post came up, but I put this together for you, so you can see the mysql database usability, and the php coding together. This would of course be styled and built for your needs. Let me knkow