addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Country/Western Dance Meetup Message Board › CW Dance Triathlon April 8th, 9th & 10th

CW Dance Triathlon April 8th, 9th & 10th

A former member
CW Dancers,

Hello and good evening. Hope everyone had a great fall and winter. I am back in the USA after my 10 month, 47 country, 91 city and 40 languages experiential around the world sabbatical. Ready to get back to dancing and seeing all of you. Please look for announcements for the CW Triathlon of Dance coming up April 8th, 9th and 10th. Three back to back nights of dance till you drop fun hosted by myself and other from the CW Dance Meetup to kick off the 2011 Spring and Summer Dance Season now that SXSW, The Rodeo and the Wine Festival are all over and we can concentrate on dancing. Look forward to seeing you all out dancing in April.

Blessings,

Jefre C. Outlaw