addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Country/Western Dance Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: Sunday Afternoon CW & Swing Dancing at Maverick's!

Meetup details changed: Sunday Afternoon CW & Swing Dancing at Maverick's!

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/dance-365/events/82775092/­

When: Sunday, September 23, 2012 5:00 PM

Where: Maverick's
1700 Grand Avenue Parkway, Suite 240
Pflugerville, TX 78660

This Meetup repeats every week on Sunday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Update:

FREE 30 minute dance lesson by Sherry Reynolds, owner of Austin UpTown Dance Studio at 5:30PM on all Sundays except 1st Sunday, and Oct. 21st. This will be quality instruction by a nationally ranked competitive dancer and dance judge, and long time friend of mine. It won't cost you a penny, and lessons from someone like her go for $70 - $100 an hour.