Real People, Real Stories - Driving smart insights with a live Customer Experience Management program
A Customer Experience Management (CEM) program can be used to answer the question, “How do I find out what my customers really think about the business?”
This presentation is a case study of a successful CEM program we designed for a local furniture retailer, and how we kicked it up a notch by delivering real-time customer feedback across the business. We will share the principles behind designing a live CEM program, a quick look at the real-time reporting tool being used, benefits gained for the business and real stories of how customer feedback was used for actionable insights at a macro and micro level.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• What is a Customer Experience Management program?
• Why would a business need and want a CEM program?
• Our approach and the importance of doing it in real-time.
• A guide to delivering instant customer feedback and real-time reporting to the business.
• Real examples of actions taken and insights gained based on customer feedback.
• The benefits gained for the business – internally and externally.
• Leveraging the CEM program further – what else did the business gain from implementing the CEM program?
ABOUT HORST FELDHAEUSER: Head of Client Services - Potentiate Global
• Over 15 years’ experience in market research, marketing, and business consulting;
• Member of the AMSRS NSW committee since August 2012;
• President of the MRSNZ[masked];
• Winner of the Supreme and Platinum award at the 2010 MRSNZ market research effectiveness awards;
• Winner of the Platinum award at the 2004 MRSNZ market research effectiveness awards;
• Regular conference presenter and contributor to industry publications.
ABOUT LEANNE KHOR: Senior Consultant - Potentiate Global
• Close to 10 years of experience in the market research industry.
• Strong analytical understanding of data and a passion for integration of data visualisation and technologically driven smarts.
• Career to date has spanned a breadth of industries, which include research projects for media agencies in Asia-Pacific, financial institutions and managing CEM programs for leading brands in Australia.
• Active member of AMSRS and most recently a presenter at MRSNZ conference and NewMR webinar.