ATTENTION MALE AND FEMALE MEMBERS!
1. Do you want to find new, good quality friends or buddies who would bring something different in your life?
2. Is establishing real and meaningful friendship before going into serious relationship important to you?
3. Do you want to expand your circle of friends by adding more "real" or "in person" male and/or female friends in your life with whom you can actually spend time with instead of textual, artificial, or virtual friendships only?
4. Do you want to connect with members who mutually share your hobbies, interests, passions, and bucket lists?
5. Do you want to establish friendships with potential ACTIVITY PARTNERS (for social dancing, cruises, trips, workout, causes, etc.)?
If you answer YES to any of the questions above, this event would give you, the members who value friendship, a great chance to meet many members in a quick and guided structured way, introduce yourselves, and follow-up with male or female members whom you are drawn to, want to know more, or feel would be a great friend or buddy after the Speed Buddying organized event.
Participants will have an equal meaningful sharing time amongst each other in a fun way during this event. Fun Questions will be provided prior to the start of the event.
Note: Some of our members requested for this type of event as they want to replenish their male and female friendship inventory which has changed throughout the years because of life transitions; e.g. changes in career, education, relationships, residency, family status, etc, or some of our members would like to establish friendship before entering into a serious relationship.
This event will hopefully foster new friendships and help our busy members establish seeds of friendships and start the connection with other members whom they click with on a face to face basis.
We hope that you will be able to find MULTIPLE NEW FRIENDS/ BUDDIES whom you can hang out with after the event for possible long-term friendship!!
Please dress comfortably during the event. Bring a pen to the event. Please arrive on time.
Food and Drinks Menu available.
Cost: None. Please order some food and/or drinks so we can help the local business, Outpost.
Once again, Thank You for supporting this event.