Carlos
user 8137374
Livermore, CA
Hey Everyone,

we are all set to have a blast tonight and I wanted to give everyone direction on how to connect. I have 2 people going to be there early to greet members, Look for Lance & Natalie who will be standing by. This is my first Meet Up at the Crown and I'm not 100% sure how easy it will be to Snag enough tables for everyone to sit together so what we do in situations like that is get a table or two and put them together and as people start arriving we just try and get more tables and keep connecting them. In the event we can't do that we will do our best to have everyone sitting together. Please don't be shy and introduce yourself to me so we can quickly identify each other. I am a singer in the band and will be setting up for the show. I have done lot's of Meet Up's in the past and it only works if everyone can find each other so I hope this email will set us up for a fun and successful Meet Up. Feel free and call me if you have any questions. If everyone shows we are looking at about 50 people overall!

Best Regards,

Carlos -925-285-7365

Event Organizer