addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay Singles & Social group Message Board › Tonight's Meet Up

Tonight's Meet Up

Carlos
user 8137374
Livermore, CA
Greetings Everyone,

I can see there have been some updates on RSVP's, all in all we are close to the 100 mark and that means there should be a great crowd tonight. I have a couple members who have offered to greet people as they arrive so please look for me and anyone else who might be starring you down when you walk in. If you see someone starring at you as you walk in then simply give us a big smile and you we will know that you are with the group. There will be numberous drink special offered tonight so don't hestitate to ask the server what's on special. As you walk in look to your right, myself and the greeters will be standing right by some tables as you walk in, things can get hectic especially if the place is busy when you get there. Often times it is challenging to find other members in a busy venue.Just look to the right as you enter and we should all be right there smiling at you!. Please try to arrive no later than 8:45 otherwise it may be really crazy and you will be asked to pay $5 at the door. Our goal here is to make new friends, have a good time, and dance the night away. See everyone tonight!!

Best,

Carlos