addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay Singles & Social group Message Board › Greeting East Bay Singles & Social Group

Greeting East Bay Singles & Social Group

Brandi Sue M.
user 11915174
San Jose, CA
Greeting East Bay Singles & Social Group,

I wanted to personally introduce myself.  My name is Brandi and I will be hosting the White Party this evening.  This is going to be one of the biggest meet ups ever with almost 200 RSVPS.  We have many meet up groups joining Us.  The music will be awesome, the people really nice, beautiful decorations, homemade mini white cupcakes or yes and it is FREE!  I know it may be far away to travel but I promise you it will be well worth it!

Please do your best to wear white as you will get a special gift.  If you don't have white please come anyway.

I will see at the party!!

Warmly,

Brandi