addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay Singles & Social group Message Board › Concert on August 18th

Concert on August 18th

Carlos
user 8137374
Livermore, CA
If you have not paid and are on the waiting list please go ahead and pay for your tickets if you want to attend. Folks that have RSVP'd need to pay for your tickets in order to reserve. I am going to open up the waiting list so that folks can join the RSVP list but please remember that just RSVP'ing will not guarantee you a spot, you must pre-pay following the included link. I know this event is very close to being sold out.

from Carlos:

Romantic, Breath Taking Scenery, Sizzling Hot Dance Party!

That's what comes to mind when I think of Big Dog Vineyards, check out the pictures from their last concert and you will see that you must attend the Concert with Top Secret Band. Bring your favorite person in the whole world with you and enjoy the evening. Limited space is available so you must make advance reservations!

from Mark:

You know Top Secret from other Meetup events as a great energetic band that provides a fun filled evening for all.  Paired with the outdoor hilltop venue of Big Dog Vineyards, our great hand made artisan wines, and friendly people and its an evening not to miss. It's bound to be a hot August night.   Sign up now and "Discover deliciousness".

More information and advanced tickets here. ($15 including parking, glass, and your first pour of wine).

Tickets and Information here

Top Secret Dance Band