addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay Singles & Social group Message Board › Tonight's Meet Up at Delaney's

Tonight's Meet Up at Delaney's

Carlos
user 8137374
Livermore, CA
Even though it is a holiday weekend we have still reached 50 RSVP's within the multiple Meet Up groups. Depending on how busy it is when i arrive I will do my best to reserve some tables but in the mean time look for Venus to greet you and tell you where the core of the group will be hanging out. I will also be greeting but since I am also in the band I will need to make sure production goes well so that we have a good show. If you do not see anyone when you arrive look to the stage as I will either be there or close to the door to greet. We should have a good time, text me if you have any questions as I will not be online the rest of the day.

Carlos

925-784-7136