addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boardgamers of Dayton (BOD) Message Board › November 6: BOD Meetup Report

November 6: BOD Meetup Report

ReneeA
ReneeA
Group Organizer
Mason, OH
Tyler, Rammy, Ben, and I played my new game, Albion. This game, set in former England, is sort of a resource-management/worker-placement game -- sort of. We enjoyed losing to Ben, with me being two turns behind in second place.

Then, Kay, Rammy, and someone from BBC played Catan on Rammy's new, slick wooden board. Meanwhile, Ben, Tyler and I played Blokus. Tyler trounced us nicely.
Kay
user 16791221
Dayton, OH
Post #: 16
The real story is that Renee, Tyler and Ban played Ticket to Ride Nordic Countries while we were playing Catan. We played Catan on Rammy's brand new gorgeous wooden board - very nice. And then I joined Renee, Ben and Tyler in that Blokus game, and while Tyler was trouncing us nicely, my mind was elsewhere and I had a big fat loss. tongue