Who should attend?
- Current and prospective users of open source tools for search
- Government information technology officers and engineering staff
- Software developers implementing search-based applications
- Big data specialists working with unstructured text
- Keynote address from noted analytics strategist Seth Grimes
- Improving scalability, performance, and flexibility with Solr 4.0 and Solr Cloud
- Searching unstructured text in big data environments
- Improving information security
- elasticsearch for big data, search, and analytics
- Lucene 4's new spatial module for indexing arbitrary geometries
- Using open source applications and frameworks in digital archive programs
Baltimore Washington Java Meetup Group members can use the promo code "pike12" for 25% OFF.