|Sent on:||Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:48 AM|
Washington, DC – NEAR METRO – Fortune 500 stable company
Excellent opportunity for someone who has Lead experience
and at the same time learn some new technologies not listed below.
Significant experience in J2EE Development Applications(8 yrs +) such as: EJB, Webservices, XML
FULL TIME PERM POSITION WITH A FORTUNE 500 NEAR METRO! Full benefits, 401K, pension, bonuses, credit union etc.
• Serve as a lead to IT staff by performing or assisting with system design in areas such as infrastructure, security, operations, integration, execution and network, often spanning multiple heterogeneous platforms, and particularly as these designs apply to new business drivers such as eCommerce and other Web Technologies. Also performs or assists in problem resolution, recommending alternative techniques and providing training and guidance related to primary areas of responsibility and emerging technologies.
• Develop, coordinate and manage projects and project plans for development; develop proposals and delivery tasks/issues.
• Technical and business writing; including formal/informal oral presentation.
• Functions as an Enterprise Applications integration specialist for interoperability design and problem resolution related to business applications and related middleware components.
• Performance monitoring, capacity planning, system tuning, availability planning.
• Design and implement next generation web and multi-tier solutions for new applications and existing web-based and client-server application with minimal assistance.
• Select, evaluate and recommend third-party software solutions for business problems.
• Defines complex technology-based business solutions within scope of project. Mentors and leads project teams in the appropriate use of technology.
• This role will function as a combination of an application subject matter expert and an application design lead focused on an application specific web based tool/system within this organization. Utilize Agile project methodology. Acts as the subject matter expert for multiple portfolios of high complexity application design and serves as the application design authority within that scope.
• Identifies and evaluates technical design models utilizing knowledge of industry and technical trends. Reviews and approves design decisions prior to implementation to ensure adherence to prescribed guidelines.
• Leads system design activities or reviews system designs to assure that applications solutions will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
• Leads system performance diagnosis and scalability assessment activities.
Executive Levels International, LLC