|Sent on:||Tuesday, January 24, 2012 1:39 PM|
Large organization is seeking to hire a full time perm Java/J2EE Guru! This position is with a national organization that has this opening in the Baltimore area. The great thing about the company is that the Managers work with each employee and put together a growth plan so you are never stagnant. This person will also be interfacing with other high level players in the company. No travel or bouncing from contract to contract. If you want stability, this would be a good move. 4 weeks paid time off and bonus/full benefits. Please contact me if interested or forward. Thanks!
7+ years experience with Web application development combination of Java/J2EE
- will teach you an additional software application as well!
* Will be creating/developing/maintaining system design in areas such as infrastructure, security, operations, integration, execution and network, often spanning multiple heterogeneous platforms, and particularly as these designs apply to new business drivers such as ecommerce and other Web Technologies.
* Performs or assists in problem resolution, recommending alternative techniques and providing training and guidance related to primary areas of responsibility and emerging technologies.
* Select, evaluate and recommend third-party software solutions for business problems as appropriate.
* Develop, coordinate and manage projects and project plans for development; develop proposals and delivery tasks/issues.
* Estimates the technical costs of projects for internal corporate project managers, confers with clients to identify requirements (e.g., data, information needs, processing, specific output, functional and development of test data), and determines their desired outcomes in order to formulate the design of the system and/or offer alternative solutions in a timely manner.
* Proactively analyzes and reviews emerging technologies, changes in the industry.
* Mentors new or junior staff members on business knowledge, system peculiarities, and complex technical issues.
Web development efforts include:
• Analysis, design, and implementation of business software utilizing web technologies and web-focused languages (JAVA, Python, PERL, C++, C#).
• This position will require strong Web application development and analytical (i.e. requirements gathering) skills, as well as the ability to learn new technologies quickly based on prior experiences with similar tools and an understanding of infrastructure.
Document design and write documented code
• Unit testing
• Assist architect development of frameworks and components
• Participate in peer code and design reviews
• Web page maintenance (content transfer and update)
• Site design – design and development of production and test infrastructure that is compatible with LAN/desktop architecture and aligned with organizational goals and objectives
• Design and development of systems, e.g. closed user group sites
• Includes the development of SQL stored procedures, HTML-based applications, JSP and Java, and the use of other associated technologies to facilitate Web-based transactions. Facilitates the development of the Web infrastructure that supports client business requirements.
• Demonstrated J2EE development experience
Contribute to New Media Conversations, Post Video or Network http://www.newmediasocial.com
Follow Us on Twitter http://twitter.com/newmediahire
Join our LinkedIn New Media Group http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/96510/033E196C2103