DCJUG/Data Driven DC Message Board › Junior JEE Application Developer
JEE Application Developer
• Design and implement JEE software applications in WebSphere Application Server
• Configure workflows and business logic in WebSphere Process Server
• Use modern software engineering tools including Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere Integration Developer (WID), and Mercury QualityCenter for design, development, and testing the software
• Work with users in an Agile development approach to understand requirements, then elicit feedback and refine solution through demonstrations.
• Document the design according to the Government’s system lifecycle methodology.
• 5 year project duration
• 2 years of experience with JEE development
• Experience working with users to define requirements and demonstrate solutions
• Experience designing and delivering complex, highly-scalable software components
Desired knowledge and experience includes:
• Experience developing 100% automating unit tests
• Experience using the Rational Application Developer (RAD) / WebSphere Integration Developer (WID) IDEs
• Experience using WebSphere Process Server
• Experience in Agile development approach
• Experience with ICE System Lifecycle Method (SLM)
• Good team interaction skills
Kurrent Logic benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Vacation/Holiday Package
• Flex Time
• Referral Bonuses
• Direct Deposit
• Overtime Policy
Due to this opportunity supporting Department of Homeland Security, candidates must be able to obtain a DHS clearance. A current 5C or 6C adjudication is preferred.
Candidates will be located at a client site in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Kurrent Logic is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.