DCJUG/Data Driven DC Message Board › Java Developer w/ Spring Core - Hot Company/Well Compensated!
Arlington, VA (near metro): Java, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Full time perm
A rapidly growing, dynamic venture-backed start-up software technology company seeks smart, take charge, hands-on professional to be a Senior Java Software Developer. The organization, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions company serving the financial services industry, expects significant growth over the next 3 years.
The company recently moved their corporate headquarters to Arlington Virginia from the San Francisco area and is seeking to grow in-house development talent. They have a highly successful, entrepreneurial management team dedicated to achieving company goals and objectives. Company’s media management system is an innovative, unique product and company’s customers already include some of the most prominent, leading financial services organizations.
Will be reporting to the VP-Products and Engineering, this person will be responsible for architectural direction as well as implementation of features and functionality consistent with overall product priorities. This person will work closely with senior management to set and understand product priorities, which include extending the current products as well as building new products. Code development takes place in small-team, agile-oriented environment. Specific responsibilities include:
• 8+ years of professional software development experience.
• STRONG SPRING EXPERIENCE - Core and MVC
• 5+ years of hands on Java development is required.
• Extensive Spring experience required
• 5+ Experience with database development on MySQL or Microsoft SQL Server required.
• Full product life cycle experience required
• Strong knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems.
• Experience with Enterprise Application Development or SaaS solutions.
• A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
• Experience with coding using well-known design patterns.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
Please email me ASAP if interested at robin (at) newmediahire (dot) com