DCJUG/Data Driven DC Message Board › Elite Consulting firm is hiring Java Architects.
New York, NY
Hi Folks- Job Description below.
Java Architects Reston- Washington
Must be available for 100% Travel(Mon-Thur/Frid)
World Class Benefits & Career Fast Tracking
Advanced Systems and Technology professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. As a Advanced Systems and Technology professional, you can have a primary skill focus on translating a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. Technology Architecture professionals are skilled in highly prescriptive delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions. Specifically for this role, you will leverage your skills to implement these solutions on Java EE platforms.
Responsibilities include the following:
Will become familiar with common, relevant architecture frameworks and be able to use them in diagnosing and assessing architectures. Contribute to the high-level design in constructing a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc. Perform technology architecture and infrastructure design activities, portions of technology
• 3 yrs + experience with Java
• 1 year experience with Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate or iBATIS
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required
• Experience with Java Application Servers (WebSphere or WebLogic) or Open Source Application Servers (i.e. JBoss)
• Experience with rules platform and rules maintenance architectures
• Experience with Rules Package solutions (Blaze or iLog) or Open Source Rules Engine (i.e. Drools)
• Architecture design experience and design patterns
• Performance testing
• Previous consulting experience
• Experience in a Lead role
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science