DCJUG/Data Driven DC Message Board › ** Seeking Sr.
|A former member||
Windward, a Service-Centric IT firm known for strategically helping our clients develop and implement highly efficient technology solutions, seeks a Senior Java Developer (Fairfax, VA). Details below.
Please contact me for more details!
Windward IT Solutions
Windward IT Solutions is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
Due to our continued growth we are seeking a Sr. Java Developer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of operations support systems in the telecommunications industry. Candidate will have experience in all phases of the system development lifecycle including support and maintenance. Experience in defining standards and performing code reviews and debugging code in a team environment required. The candidate will be a critical thinker able to solve complex problems and able to work independently while meeting delivery timelines and producing high quality artifacts and configuration items.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Complying with corporate security and information assurance guidelines and policies
• Producing technical and non-technical deliverables and project based documentation
• Maintaining certifications and technical expertise and skills
• Mentoring and supporting team members and the client
• Providing status reports
• Participate in requirements gathering and joint application design sessions
• Participate in customer/client meetings
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
• 5+ years experience working in a application development organization for a commercial business
• 2+ years Federal contract experience
• Experience using multiple development methodologies (waterfall, agile, interative)
• Experience with commercial EAI/ESB products (WebShere, WebLogic, MuleSoft,…)
• Proficient with at least 3 of the following technologies: Java/J2EE, EJB, Java Applets, AJAX, SOAP, XML, JFC/Swing, EJB, JMS, WebService
• Experienced with Configuration/Inventory and Provisioning applications (Oracle MetaSolv, NetCracker, Granite, Visionael, Cramer, NetProvision, HPNA, IPSA)
• Active Secret Clearance required
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.