DCJUG/Data Driven DC Message Board › Engineering opportunity in Reston Town Center

Engineering opportunity in Reston Town Center

Christopher G.
user 13510663
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 15
Hello all,

My name is Christopher Gibson, I am a recruiter for a local software company based in the Reston Town Center called Appian. Appian is a leader in the business process management (BPM) space. Appian is growing quickly and looking for help from people as passionate about improving the world through great software as we are. We work in small, agile, and collaborative teams in a continuous release cycle and we help our customers do the same. Our approach gives individuals greater ownership and input into decisions, and makes for a more efficient and happier workplace.

We are looking for engineers with a various of experience from Software Engineer to Software Architect. Have a glance at our site and if you or anyone you know if interested please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!

Chris
E: Chris.Gibson@appian.com
Desk: 703-442-8844 ext: 7682