1. Yes I am interested. For how long?
2. Calculus, any level. Diffrential Equations
3. I'm not qualified to teach anything, but I will help out where I can.
From: Josh <[address removed]>
To: math-67 <[address removed]>
Sent: Wed, Aug 17,[masked]:34 pm
Subject: [math-67] Taking a math course together
Dear Fellow Math Enthusiasts,
I was wondering if anyone was interested in taking a math course with me. Specifically, I thought it might be fun if a group of us took a class together in a subject that we were all at least reasonably interested in, like real analysis (advanced calculus), differential equations, partial differential equations, or complex variables. To make matters even more interesting, if one of the PhDs in our group would be willing to teach, I thought maybe we could gather at a local library, and we could each chip in to pay for our instructor's time. As for the pace of the class, I tend to take a lot of time to do problems and would be interested in a pace that is about a third to a half of that of a normal college course so that I could really take my time. (This is for fun, after all.) So at this point, there are three questions that need to be answered, I think:
1) Are you interested in taking such a class?
2) What specific course would you like to take, if you answered "yes" to the first question?
3) Would you like to be an instructor, and if so, what are your qualifications?
I can be reached at [address removed].
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Josh ([address removed]) from Washington Math Meetup Group.
To learn more about Josh, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]