add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Washington Math Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup

This message board is read-only.

user 12163903
Stanford, CA
Post #: 1
I joined this group hoping to meet other mathy folk, but it appears that the group is defunct and now closing.

Given that there are so many members here, would anyone be interested in trying to schedule some sort of meetup? I could try taking over, but I haven't met anyone here before, so I'd feel a bit odd doing that.

Thoughts? Ideas? Maybe we could all just meet up for drinks?
Bowie, MD
Post #: 15
Hi! I've just paid the meetup fee for six months, so the group has a bit longer to get going again.

Having a drink-only meetup is an excellent idea. Would you like to be a co-organizer so that you can pick a date and create the meetup event?

user 12163903
Stanford, CA
Post #: 2

I would be quite happy to be a co-organizer for a drink-only meetup, though it looks like you've scheduled one already.

Unfortunately, I have a class that evening, so I won't be able to make it. However, I look forward to attending future Math Meetups!