Katie and I are going to try to host some general co-working & help sessions. These are going to be in between meetups and smaller. I am kicking this off on the north side at the Petworth Library. (If you would like to host one, please let us know & we will announce it.)
The room is small, so I put a limit on the RSVP list. If you RSVP, yes and can not make it, please update, so if someone is on the wait list they can join instead.
If you have never been to the Petworth Library, somethings to note...
• They had a recently remodel and they restored the library to its original condition. It is a beautiful neighborhood library.
• Study Room B is on the second floor. There is a desk in the the middle of the building with someone there who can direct you.
• Public transit: (In order of how close it gets you) 70, 62, 63 buses; Yellow/Green line -- Petworth metro; 64, 52, 53, 54, S-line (S1,2,4).
• Parking: They have a *very small* parking lot. (I wouldn't even try the lot, because it is always full.) You should generally be able to park in the neighborhood on the street at this time of the day, but watch the parking signs.
• There is a great coffee shop that roasts their beans onsite nearby if you want coffee before the meetup -- http://qualiacoffee.com/
Hope to you see there!