October 6, 2013 · 8:00 AM
Bungee Jumping with Stateline Adventures - Rural Pennsylvania Sunday October 6th
Limit of 8 adventurers per excursion (A minimum of 5 jumpers is required for an event)
* What: 2 Bungee Jumps from a bridge nearly 200' above terra firma. This is an all day adventure not recommended for the meek. All participants will be hiking into the bridge while carrying gear and will be required to assist in operations. Participants will learn about bungee equipment and safety procedures while enjoying a day that they will never forget.
* When: Sunday, October 6th, 2012. Meet up is at 8:00AM in rural central Pennsylvania.
* Where: The exact location is 3 1/2 hours from DC and will be disclosed to participants before jump day.
* Why: Because you know you've always wanted to do it!
* How Much? The cost is $120 per jumper for 2 jumps. A $40 deposit is due by October 4th via PayPal to reserve your spot. There is an acceptable weight range of 110 lbs. to 210 lbs.
Please direct all questions to Dave Logan at [masked]