August 4, 2012 · 9:30 AM
- What: A 4-hour float along the Shenandoah River along Front Royal
- When: Saturday, August 4, 2012. Pre-party breakfast at IHOP starting at 8:00PM. Check-in begins 9:00AM with an approximately departure around 9:30AM. Don’t be late or stuck in Arlington (or the Metro). The buses will return approximately 6:30PM. Post-party to be determined.
- Where: Begins Front Page (4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington) with final destination at Front Royal, VA.
- Why: We’re on tubes with beer. Plus, you need a tan.
- How Much? Just $55 for all DC Outdoor Adventurers and guests. Includes round-trip bus ride from Ballston, VA (IHOP), personal tube and vest, a beer cooler tube for each group of 4 (a total of 10 for us), and shuttle ride back to the buses. Payments by check or PayPal Personal will waive the $2.50 on-line transaction fee.
Join us on the the Boomerang Party Bus and let's go tubing down the Shenandoah River in Front Royal! These trips are truly for the fun & energetic crowd who would enjoy an adventurous day out of the city, in the sunshine, and on the river! Don't let the summer pass you by! Grab some friends or meet some on board & get ready for one of the most memorable days this summer!
Total trip: Approximately 8 to 9 hours (including 3 hours on the party bus and 4 hours on the river).
Capacity: 38 Players ... we'll be joining 2 other SOLD OUT buses.
* Roundtrip party bus transportation with U shaped seating, dancing poles, surround sound, and hardwood floors!
* The chance to meet lots of new people on board & on the river!
* Cooling off on a hot summer's day while enjoying the thrill of the rapids
* Between 3-4 hours on the river (depending on the current water levels, and how fast you choose to tube).
* Beautiful views, wildlife, and lots of blue skies!
* Bring your own lunch in a cooler and enjoy it while you float, or pull over to enjoy it while sunning on a large rock.
* Sit back and relax, or dance on board on your way home!
Our tubing trips vary between River Riders & Butts Tubes in Harper's Ferry, WVA, and Front Royal Canoe in Front Royal, VA. The decision where to tube is based on the current river levels, requests, and tubing availability. Since we cannot predict water levels, advanced notice on where we will be tubing is not available.