add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

DC/MD/VA Outdoor Adventure Club Message Board › South Carolina Kayaking/Roadtrip

South Carolina Kayaking/Roadtrip

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey my name is Jenn and I'm looking to get a group of awesome people together for a kayaking trip in South Carolina.

I'm from the Washington D.C. area and I'll be driving down to Charleston S.C. with a couple of my friends.
The trip is going to be booked with REI, so if you're a member, now is a great time to use your membership benefits!
Because we have a busy summer schedule, we are going to have to book a special departure. The dates are going to be June 20th-June24th. We need at least 4 people for the group, so far we only have 3 but we can have up to 12.
The trip will cost between $600-$700 with all camping rentals/kayaks/national park permits/food included.

Here's the link to the itinerary for the trip:­

So to recap:

At least 1 more person
Ages 18-27
4 Days
Charleston, South Carolina

Please let me know if you'd like to come along! If you live in the Washington D.C. area or along the route to Charleston, we would be glad to pick you up!

Looking forward to meeting some awesome friends and having a great time outdoors!