DC/MD/VA Outdoor Adventure Club Message Board › Cyclefest Bike Lane April 6 Wakefield

Cyclefest Bike Lane April 6 Wakefield

A former member
Post #: 18
Hey group - Just and FYI on a local upcoming race in April. The Bike Lane (local bike shop) is hosting a day of racing and clinics to held at Wakefield Park on April 6.

The day starts off with a short duathlon race consisting of a 2+mile run, 9 mile bike loop, and a second 2+mile run to finish. I am pretty sure it starts at 9am. The race fee is only $25 before March 1.

After the race finishes there will be clinics held on biking, adventure racing, trail running, bike maintenance, etc. Some top bike manufacturers will be on hand with demos and bike tune ups.

This event is for all level adventurers so if your looking for a quick training event while having a blast then this is it. Make sure to sign up for a space in one of the free clinics.

For more info check out their website at www.thebikelane.com

My NVRacing group will be on hand racing and holding a free adventure racing clinic. Come on out and join us to support the local community.

Any questions feel free to email me.
Brad
A former member
Post #: 108
Thanks for the info Brad! I am planning on checking this out!
A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks! Great info. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town that weekend.
A former member
Post #: 19
I'm signed up.