addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC/MD/VA Outdoor Adventure Club Message Board › Shenandoah this weekend?!?!

Shenandoah this weekend?!?!

A former member
Post #: 4
The air is crisp, sun is bright, days are clear, and those leaves, oh those golden leaves...hiking trip to Shenandoah this weekend?!?!

Weather forecast for the Shenandoah Valley Region looks amazing for this weekend:

Saturday, Nov 7
High: 61 °F RealFeel®: 59 °F
Low: 41 °F RealFeel®: 42 °F
Clear, mostly sunny, warm, stargazing conditions

Sunday, Nov 8
High: 66 °F RealFeel®: 67 °F
Clear, pleasant with plenty of sunshine

We're pretty experienced hikers in the DC area, looking for some fun people to explore the area with. The weekend would include as much of the gorgeous day-long hikes, wineries, and great food we can fit in. Hotels in that area run around $100, split multiple ways would be minimal. Thinking to leave at dawn on Saturday morning and get back Sunday night.

Message me if you're interested! :)
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds awesome. Just what I need this weekend. Sorry I did not see this earlier. I live in Manassas. Experienced hiker. Let me know more.
A former member
Post #: 2
I don't know about the carpool. However, I drive a subaru impreza and can fit at least 4 people.