DC/MD/VA Outdoor Adventure Club Message Board › Lessons and discount cards

Lessons and discount cards

Jim
user 7883871
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 3
On Dec 12, I am going to take a group to Whitetail to take advantage of the early season deal. For $39, you receive a one-day rental of ski or snowboard equipment, a lift ticket for the easy lifts and a lesson in skiing or snowboarding. If you try one sport and decide that you would like to switch to the other, you can do so for an addition $10. If you are interested in learning about either sport, you aren’t going to find a much better deal. After you have completed your lesson (if you have never had a Season Pass, Advantage card or Mountain Pass from Whitetail, Ski Liberty or Ski Roundtop), you can buy a Mountain Pass for $45. This will give you 40% off your rentals and lift tickets for the rest of the season, a free lesson on each visit and your equipment rental and lift ticket for one day at no additional charge. Even if you are an established skier or snowboarder, if you want to go skiing or snowboard at these resorts at least twice this season and you have never had a pass or discount card, this is your best deal.

If you are an established skier or snowboarder and you have had a season pass or discount card, you are welcome to join us but I don’t have deal for you.

If you are interested in joining us or if you just want more information, contact me at jimb723@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Jim
Jim
user 7883871
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 12
I have started a Meetup for local skiing and snowboarding trips. Yes, like we really need another Meetup group. Anyway, the group is 'DC/MD/VA Local Snow Sport Fans'. Our first trip is the 19th to Whitetail for the early season deal.

Thanks,

Jim