addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC/MD/VA Outdoor Adventure Club Message Board › New Zealand over New Year 2011

New Zealand over New Year 2011

BGTrekker
mdmode
Washington, DC
Post #: 23
Hi-- I'm planning a trip to New Zealand around New Year's and was wondering if anyone in this group would be interested in joining. I'd like to do the Northern Tongariro Circuit trek as well as the Milford track as part of the trip--the rest of the time it'd be sightseeing in both the north and south islands. I'm a budget backpacker type so I'm aiming to save money by staying at hostels and going around via backpacker buses but I hear campervans are a way to go as well if you have a group. I'm anticipating the trip to cost no more than $3000 for 2.5 to 3 weeks. If you're interested in planning and doing this trip - let me know!