addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The DC Burning Man Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: LED/Blinky Costume Workshop

Meetup Cancelled: LED/Blinky Costume Workshop

Wolf
user 11833211
Washington, DC
Sorry folks, I've decided to cancel the LED Costume Workshop set for Saturday December 1st.  With recent personal events and higher-than-acceptable stress levels I could not find a balance between finding the time to organize this, and guarantee that the workshop would be a productive, enjoyable event for everyone.

We'll try again in early 2013.

--Wolf

Jenny
user 13668756
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 1
As a suggestion for the next one, can you kindly post some websites that you commonly order from so that we can pay you in advance for the lights that we want to use? I know that it's not fun to collect $, but I feel that that was a downfall of the last class I attended: people learned a new skill, but not everyone had the tools at hand to put it into practice in the moment.
I would love to be able to create a glowing jellyfish at the next one!
(Also, if you are already collecting $, than it will be easier to collect the $1/participant to pay for the meetup.com fees.)
<3 <3 <3 <3