EVENT: Altra Running shoe demo followed by our Tuesday Night Fun Run (& Happy Hour!) in Navy Yard/Capitol Riverfront/SW Waterfront
**Many of you missed last month's Run & HH due to some really bad weather. So, let's try it again.
This month we'll be joined by Ryan with Altra Running. He'll have some of their cool zero-drop shoes for us to try out on our run. **Please RSVP with your gender-specific SHOE SIZE if you'd like to demo a pair.**
Post-run we'll meet around 7:30 at Agua 301 for our monthly happy hour. It's at 301 Water St SE, and offers a fantastic view of the Anacostia. The owner has graciously offered some drink specials for our DCCS group.
Door prizes this month (TBD)
If you can't make the run, feel free to join us for just the happy hour. ALL are welcome.
- 6:15 pm for Altra Running shoe demo.
- 6:30 pm for the run
- 7:30 pm HH
DISTANCE: Generally around 4 miles. By request, run leader can suggest longer or shorter versions of the course - just ask.
• Pennsylvania Ave - 3.93 mi
• Eastern Market/Riverwalk - 4.06 mi
• Lincoln Park - 4.14 mi
• SW Waterfront Out-and-Back - 5.08 mi
PACES: ALL paces and abilities are welcome
RUN LEADER: Andy P. - <a>[masked]</a>
WEATHER/CANCELLATIONS: We run rain or shine. Lightning and severe weather are exceptions, of course.
**Please RSVP to receive any cancellation updates.**
• Accessible by metro, bikeshare, and plenty of metered parking nearby when the Nationals are not playing. See 2014 schedule here.
• If you need storage for bags, please state this when you RSVP. A car is not always available but we'll try to accommodate you.
• If you can't make it, please update your RSVP at least 30 minutes prior to the run.
• Headlamps and/or reflective material are encouraged for runners during late fall, winter, and early spring months.
• Email the run leader with your contact info to receive neighborhood-specific announcements for the group, such as happy hours, volunteering events, etc.