EVENT: Tuesday Night Fun Run in Navy Yard/Capitol Riverfront/SW Waterfront
TIME: 6:30 pm
DISTANCE: Generally around 4 miles. By request, run leader can suggest longer or shorter versions of the course - just ask.
• Pennsylvania Ave - 3.93 mi
• Eastern Market/Riverwalk - 4.06 mi
• Lincoln Park - 4.14 mi
• SW Waterfront Out-and-Back - 5.08 mi
• Anacostia Park Out-and-Back - 5.0 mi
PACES: ALL paces and abilities are welcome
RUN LEADER: Andy P. - [masked]
WEATHER/CANCELLATIONS: We run rain or shine. Lightning and severe weather are exceptions, of course.
**Please RSVP to receive any cancellation updates.**
• Accessible by metro, bikeshare, and plenty of metered parking nearby when the Nationals are not playing. See 2014 schedule here.
• If you need storage for bags, please state this when you RSVP. A car is not always available but we'll try to accommodate you.
• If you can't make it, please update your RSVP at least 30 minutes prior to the run.
• Headlamps and/or reflective material are encouraged for runners during late fall, winter, and early spring months.
• Email the run leader with your contact info to receive neighborhood-specific announcements for the group, such as happy hours, volunteering events, etc.