The DC Fashionista Meetup Group Message Board › FUN EVENT SAT., 11/12: Fashion swap, indie and vintage vendors, swag bags!!!

FUN EVENT SAT., 11/12: Fashion swap, indie and vintage vendors, swag bags!!!

Kristine T.
Dewdrop
Washington, DC
Post #: 20

DEWDROP DC FASHION SWAP AND POP-UP SHOP SATURDAY, NOV. 12!

Join us for a stylish and fashionably green afternoon of clothing swapping! We'll also have a pop-up shop in case you want to buy something to go with the new wardrobe you just scored!

WHEN: Nov. 12 from 2-5 pm
WHERE: Hillyer Art Space - 9 Hillyer Ct. NW Washington, DC (1 block from Dupont Circle Metro)

THE SWAP:
Bring at least 5 pieces of like-new clothing, shoes, and/or accessories. You walk away with the same number of pieces as you walked in. So ladies, more is better! And please remember the #1 swapping etiquette--no soiled clothing, or clothing with holes, tears, or pilling! All sizes welcome! Fall/winter season only!

Look fab and feel good--all clothing remaining will be donated to Goodwill. Goodwill's mission is to help people earn a living, improve their lives, and strengthen their families and their communities.

THE POP-UP SHOP:
Still can't get enough? Shop at our pop-up shop full of talented indie designers and vintage collectors/vendors! They include Ciao Nina, Alexander Meza, Pastiche, Planet Maud Vintage & Co., Quarter Life, and Tanoory Studios.

FREE SWAG BAGS!
Come early--we're giving away swag bags to the first 50 people!

Tickets are sold on http://dewdropdc.even...­.

For more info, visit www.dewdropdc.com.
A former member
Post #: 3
I've added a link on my blog for this event! Hope it gets a good turn out! I wish I could attend! Black Beauty's Daily Tips