The DC Fashionista Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Vendors and Designers for Charlotte International Fashion Week!

Looking for Vendors and Designers for Charlotte International Fashion Week!

Hope W.
user 48259802
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
Greetings

My name is Hope White and I work with PLITZS Fashion Marketing in Charlotte North Carolina. Our company produces the Charlotte International Fashion Week, which is currently in its 5th consecutive season. We are currently offering designers who are interested in showcasing their Spring/Summer 2013 collections during this event scheduled to take place September 12-15 at the Blake Hotel in Uptown Charlotte. We came across your fashion brand and believe it would be a good fit for the show, as well as a great exposure opportunity for you as well.

Since its inception in 2008, Charlotte International Fashion Week has showcased not only local designers, but emerging designers from around the country and the world. We just recently signed an exclusive transatlantic partnership agreement with Europe Future Fashion (www.EuropeFutureFashion.com) , an organization out of Split in Croatia to host and promote emerging designers from both Europe and the United States each year.
This year CIFW will take place one week following the Democratic National Convention being held in Charlotte were thousands of people will be in town for the entire month of September preparing for the convention and wrapping up business following the convention. This is a perfect opportunity for you as a designer to reach a wider demographic in order to promote your brand on a global platform.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, please take a moment to review the attached document which will provide more detail on the benefits of participating in the show. If you have any questions at all, please give us a call, and myself or one of our representatives would be happy to answer them for you.

Message me if you might be interested!

Regards,
Hope White
Charlotte International Fashion Week
www.CharlotteInternationalfashionweek.­com