DC Metro Fil-Am Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: GREAT FALLS PARK PICNIC + VOLLEYBALL

New Meetup: GREAT FALLS PARK PICNIC + VOLLEYBALL

Rudy R
user 9514612
Washington, DC
Announcing a new Meetup for Washington Tagalog Speakers group!

What: GREAT FALLS PARK PICNIC + VOLLEYBALL

When: Saturday, June 5, 2010 9:00 AM

Where:
Great Falls National Park
9200 Old Dominion Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
703-285-2965

Hey All,

I'm on a roll here with the meetup events as you can see :) The weather is nice again and I miss my raw food friends! Let's do a picnic (potluck) in Great Falls Park in VA. There's usually parking around the area too.
Let's make the theme "Filipino Dish Potluck"- pancit, lumpia,siningang, menudo, afritada, barbecue,etc. Whatever you want! Please post in your rsvp what you think you'll bring. Bring your picnic blanket, chair, frisbee, etc. We can play volleyball also if we have enough member to attend in which I believed we will.

If RSVPing "YES", please post, in the "comments" box (below your RSVP) what you would like to bring. A few suggestions would be: a main course dish (preferably Filipino Dish), beverages, alcohol is permitted BDW :)

You might want to refer to what other people are bringing before deciding.

If you are someone who has never joined in before, I hope you can come June 5 - and look forward to meeting you!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­